Please enable JavaScript to best view this website.
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Content Menu

Archive Website

We've moved to a New Website Design. This archive of our old website will be available temporarily while we complete our migration.


Frequently Asked Questions...

Simple Expanded Mode

Do you have questions relating to Health and Human Services? Look through the Frequently Asked Questions below to see if your question has already been answered.

If your question hasn't been answered or you have suggestions or comments, feel free to contact the Health and Human Services Department by submitting a contact form.

  • How to report animal bites?

    Call Environmental Health at 822-7219 or Animal Control at 822-7376.

  • Who to call if you suspect a rabid animal?

    Call Public Health Laboratory at 822-7225 or Animal Control at 822-7376.

  • How can I get medical care if I have no insurance?

    Call Medical Outpatient Clinic at 822-7240.

  • Where can I get my child immunized?

    Call Public Health Immunization at 822-7215. This is a free service for Sutter County Residents.

  • Who will test my well water?

    Call Public Health Laboratory at 822-7225.

  • Who do I call if I think I have food poisoning from a restaurant or local event?

    Call Environmental Health at 822-7219.

  • How do I get tested for a sexually transmitted disease?

    Call Public Health at 822-7215.

    If you are unable to open the answers to the above questions, or if you would like a more printable version, try viewing this page in Simple Mode.