Please enable JavaScript to best view this website.
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Content Menu

Archive Website

We've moved to a New Website Design. This archive of our old website will be available temporarily while we complete our migration.


How Do I...

Simple Expanded Mode

Answers to the most common questions brought to Sutter County Health and Human Services Administration.

Alcohol, Drug, and Tobacco Services

  • Locate residential treatment services?

    Call the Mental Health/Substance Abuse Division at (530) 822-3292.

  • Locate a Stop Smoking Program?

    Health Division: (530) 822-7215

  • Contact Friday Nite Live?

    Call: (530) 674-1885 ext. 108

  • Make a counseling appointment?

    Call Family Assistance Service Team (FAST) at (530) 822-7383.

  • Contact Alcoholics Anonymous?

    Call Alcoholics Anonymous at (530) 673-9380.

  • Contact Narcotics Anonymous?

    Call Narcotics Anonymous at (530) 877-6361.

  • Contact Al Anon Family Group?

    Call the Al Anon Family Group at (530) 673-9380.

  • Contact Pathway's Drug and Alcohol Program?

    Call Pathway's Drug and Alcohol Program at (530) 674-4530.

  • Contact Tobacco Prevention Cessation Classes?

    In Sutter County call (530) 822-7215. In Yuba County call (530) 741-6467.
    Health and Mental Health Services

  • Report an animal bite?

    Call Sutter County Animal Services at (530) 822-7353.

  • Make a doctor appointment if on Medi-Cal or CMSP?

    Call Sutter County Clinical Services at (530) 822-7240.

  • Locate Family Planning information?

    Contact Sutter County Health Division at (530) 822-7215.

  • Report illness I think came from eating in public?

    Call Sutter County Environmental Health at (530) 822-7400.

  • Obtain child health screening?

    Call Sutter County Health Division at (530) 822-7215.

  • Find shelter for a domestic violence victim?

    Contact Casa de Esperanza at (530) 674-5400, or their Crisis Line at (530) 674-2040.

  • Secure services for Developmentally Disabled?

    Call Alta Regional Center at (530) 674-3070.

  • Obtain prenatal care?

    Contact Sutter County Health Division at (530) 822-7215.
    Public Assistance and Social Services

  • Apply for Welfare Programs like Medi-Cal, CMSP, CalFresh, etc.?

    Applications available at Sutter County Social Services Division Located at 190 Garden Highway, Yuba City, CA. The Social Services Division may be reached by phone at 1-877-652-0735.

  • Report Child or Adult Abuse?

    Call CPS or APS, 24 hours a day at (530) 822-7227 or fill out an online form.

  • Find job information?

    Call Employment Services at (530) 822-7133.

  • How to Become an IHSS Provider

  • Obtain information regarding Conservatorship?

    Call (530) 822-7250.

  • Prepare for local flooding?

    View the on-line brochure.

  • Obtain foster care or day care licensing?

    Call Social Services at (530) 822-7155.

    For more extensive listing of available low cost/no cost services call (530) 822-7327 to obtain a copy of our People Services listing.

    If you are unable to open the answers to the above questions, or if you would like a more printable version, try viewing this page in Simple Mode.